Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Turkey Eve Present to Myself from One of My Favorite Artists Scott Tolleson!

Lyle Bean is at the top of my Christmas List so being the impulsive lovable Nerdy I am I made sure he had a loving home for the holidays with ME!! ^__^  Lyle Bean is from a series called Nosellots (knows-a-lots) by artist Scott Tolleson .  These adorable nerdy monsters stand 12" tall appearing in two colors Cream (as you can see above) and Brown.  Can't decide which Lyle Bean you love more?  Don't fret! You can buy the nerdy duo in a set complete with a FREE Lyle Bean Button Pack!  Visit screamingskygallery.com to adopt your very own Nosellot or in the spirit of giving bring Holiday CHEER to someone special on your list <3  I am personally very greedy and am keeping my Nosellot all to myself...how very Grinchy of me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment